“I trust you” is a better compliment than “I love you” because you may not always trust the one you love, but believe me, you can always love the person you trust for the rest of your life.

Sometimes, we are in love in the idea of falling in love. Loving the illusion of having or missing someone. It's alright to feel happy thru other people, but don't get dependent on achieving happiness by being with someone. Love yourself first before sharing your life with somebody, because if you don't, you will always look for people that you think can make you complete. And in the end, it will make you lose yourself more, bit by bit, piece by piece.

4 comments:

opium said...

all ur posts seem to b mushy mushy....wen u do get the vigour...get ritin abt smthin hardcore n hard hittin.....

Rina said...

Well what you are saying here makes sense, but i think that it is generalised to some extent..some people love to fall in love..they are constant lovers in that respect and for them it is fine..but it is just not for everyone..

Unknown said...

Yeah Maybe it is generalised .....
but i do beleive whatever has been said here reflects upto a certain extent on everyone......

ANd i do agree it isnt for everyone ...... Things are different with different relationships u kno...

Unknown said...

Buti very uch beleive in the above, coz there was a phase when i was doin the same . thinkin that the perfect girl wud make me complete, solve evrything...


Still huants me some time, but have put it behind me.

Thanks to a certain 'perfect' girl, who made me beleive in myself... who kinda helped me gain back the confidence i lost, who was a soulmate and most importantly, an unjudging friend, when i wanted one the most....