Ahhhh...... Nostalgia !!

So its been almost five days now since i have been off my campus..And guess what, am kinda missing it...

Dont get me wrong, I love being home. Moms food....ahhhhhhhAnd I am having a great time catching up wid friends....

But a sublime part of me yearns for my college campus too.... the hostel lobby, the fun bakar session every night wid friends, some of the absolutely pathetic PJs cracked by some special friends, and of course, that special some one....

A week back we had the convocation ceremony for the 2k2 batch.....And i can feel wht it must be like, the euphoria of meetin up old friends and batch mates, coupled with the bitter sweet memories of the place that, in a way, having taken your degree, you are finally completely leaving.

All the while, when having passed out, and slogging at your jobs, you still had that one thing to look forward too...
Now thats done too..
How do people handle it??? How do I leave a place that has become my home away from home, and in a way on par wid my own home sweet home???

Questions, questions, questions......Thats the way life makes you learn. It gives you the exams first, and the lesson afterwards, right??


Well, still a year on campus, and I'll hope to cram every second of this year with beautiful memories sweet enough to last me a lifetime...

And to all my seniors, who left the campus this year, we'll miss you, as you'll in your own ways miss the campus, and us. Coz your imprints will stay with us as memories....

Right from gettin ragged the first day on campus, to helping us out with the placements till the end... Thanks to you all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cnt blv...priyesh u wrote it...misd ma delhi hostl aftr readng

Unknown said...

it was really good .....i think you expressed the feeling in words which everyone feels....... somewhere in their hearts.

Unknown said...

the natural beauty of our college is just .......the icing on the cake

we will always cherish these moments

mukund said...

hii,i liked it very much actually all d comments is awsome gr8 work keep doin.......